Well this is a bit embarrassing to ask but I have to know the answer. Me and my boyfriend often use toys to spice up are sex life but there is one he loves to use but it cause a burning sensation every time its used. I dont get this from any other sex toys it seems except for this one. I've tried washing and boiling it several times we always keep ourselves and our play things clean, so, what in the world could it possibly be?!? I know im not allergic because it said it was hypo allergenic on the package and have never had a skin reaction other then a simple burning sensation. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^
If this toy has batteries, don't use it anymore. Somehow the battery acid is leaking out.
use some lubricators and see if it helps
Lots of lube!