Why can't i close my eyes while kissing?

When me and my boyfriend are making out infront my friends, even they notice that my eyes are open. Is it because I don't feel the same way or something ? I remember when me and him were making out and somebody came and pants him. ( pulled his basketball shorts down. ) It was kind of embarassing because they said he had a boner. But I still don't think thats the reason though. His eyes are always closed but mine is a blinking sort of thing. My friend took a picture once and showed that my eyes were closed, so sometimes my eyes are closed and sometimes they're not and sometimes its sort of in between. So why cant I juss close them ? Thanx.

I dont know I seriously do the same thing but I feel like I have to know whats going on around me andi just cant seem to close mine either

me and my boyfriend do da same thing and we love each other he says that he like to look in 2 my eyes lol but I don't doubt that we feel strongly bout each other sumtimes we wanna b aware of wats around us likre wjmot said I don't know but if your thinkin it mite have sumtin 2 do bout what you feel den maybe your doubting it and that can b a way your expressing it

While kissing

I kiss with my girl all the time and I usually never close my eyes

How Too Kiss