Why am i spitting so much?

It started two weeks ago, spitting non stop. I'm spitting out saliva like water. I tried chewing gum but it just make me spit more. Every minute I'm spitting. What the hell is wrong with me?

If that continues you definately need to see your Doctor about it to get a good diagnosis...Take care !!

When I was pregnant, I started spitting, the doctor told me that I would spit my whole pregnancy but it stopped during the 3rd month. I had to get in my mind to swallow before it became too much. That helped me. But it was terrible for me and very embarrassing.

Where is this mucus comming from when I lay down?

Dear crystal123,
No, spitting is not a sign of pregnancy. (but that did make me smile) Your saliva glands may be over active. It is wise to go see a doctor as to why they are producing more saliva than normal...most times it is related to nothing but habit.
Sue...good luck

I don't want to scare you or anything but where I'm from people usually use spitting as a sign of pregnancy. It's just something they say though. They also say that if you spit and ants surround it your pregnant just like you can tell if your a diabetic if you pee and ants surround,it simply because u'd be passing sugar in your urine so u'd have what we call "sweet urine"

I don't know I some time believe in the old wise tales. if you start spitting and that's not usual for you then your pregnant. but I'm expericencing spitting myself and I never use to spit like this..

please seek medical attention. for the sake of your life. :] good luck.

go to the doctors

I have no idea but m having the same problem I been like this for like 3days already...

I think your pregnant.

I have seen a lot of woman who spit and they were pregnant...

i just strated spittin yesterday and haveing alot of heartburn i dont wanna thank it pregnancy but i been through this 3 time before i am not haveing morning sickness so i don't want call it pregnancy

constantly spitting