Should I use cream for my yeast infection?

actually im not 100% sure its a yeast infection. im jus pretty sure beacuse of the itching and lots of discharge they seem like symptoms of one. I just asked about the cream and the pill becaue my next appiontment for the gyno isnt until next month and I feel like I need some help with this1. I never had a yeast infection before so im not really sure how the whole thing is. all I know is its not burning anymore its jus itches from time to time & I have lots of discharge. I would just like some opinions on what I should do/use. please&thank you!

Answer #1


Is this from another question? I think if you are experiencing itching and burning you should see your doctor. It could be a STD or something entirely unrelated.

If you can’t see the doctor, try the over-the-counter cream like Monistat. It should help and if it doesn’t, DEFINITELY see your doctor!

Answer #2

I wouldn’t advise ice cream

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Top Uses for CBD Oil

Health and Wellness, Alternative Medicine, Beauty and Skincare


When And How To Use A Face Ma...

Health, Beauty, Personal Care


Pure Ephedrine HCL

Health and Wellness, Fitness Supplements, Weight Loss Products


Antiviral Store Australia

Pharmacy, Healthcare, Medical Supplies


STD Clinic Singapore

Sexually transmitted diseases, Health clinics, Medical services