Where I can study to get a certificate as teacher assistant?

Do you know is there a course to get a certificate as teacher assistant or teacher helper and how long is that course if anybody knows tell me please thank you.

Answer #1

It varies by school & state. You usually need 45-90 college credits. Some community colleges offer an associates degree program for it. & it depends on how long it takes for you to get your degree.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Best Experience Certificate P...

Education, Certificate Services, Verification Services


Study MBBS

Medical Education, Study Abroad, Higher Education


Crazy For Study

Education, Tutoring, Study Help


Free Study

Education, Travel, Study Abroad


Case Study Help

Education, Writing Services, Consulting