I want to study forensic science,but I want to get something straig

I want to study the crime scenes and analyze evidence. what would that be called? Im interested in stuff like Toxicology,Fingerprints,Ballistics, Pathology,Entomology,DNA, Documents and Criminal Law and Evidence. Would that be all under like one category of forensics or a bunch? because that’s what I want to do,and I want to find out what it is.

Answer #1

When I went through forensics, we studied all of that but it was called Investigative Sciences, or Police Sciences.

Forensics is pretty much it though.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Crazy For Study

Education, Tutoring, Study Help


Free Study

Education, Travel, Study Abroad


Case Study Help

Education, Writing Services, Consulting


International Institute for S...

Education, Language Learning, Study Abroad


Institute of Actuarial & Quan...

Education, Actuarial Studies, Quantitative Studies