When i charge my laptop will it charge faster on power saver mode?

When I charge my laptop will it charge faster on power saver mode if im using it or does it charge at the same rate on high performance during use

As usual, thedude is right :D
The difference in charging with power save mode would be minimal, at most it would cut 5 minutes of the charge time.

It will charge the fastest when the laptop is *off* completely, as you're draining the battery whenever it's not off, completely. If it's in power saver mode, it would charge slightly faster than during normal use, as it's not using as much electricity.

What if my laptop won't charge?

Actually most times there is no need to rebuild or reinstalled your PC windows system, what you need is a PC protector. Tuneup360 is good choice, you just need to click one big “fix now” button and get your computer fixed at once.

How to boot toshiba laptop into safe mode?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.