1.Stores that are hiring less cashiers and installing more self checkout. Self checkouts suck as there are always issues with the machine wanting you to bag or not bag and to not remove the item or put it back in the bag. Then it freezes several times and you need a cashier to get it going but they hired less cashiers so you have to wait longer.
2. When, as a guy, you are in a public restroom using an urinal and a guy will come and use the urinal right next to you when there are more available further away and it feels like my space is being invaded. Worst yet is when they guy wants to start a random conversation about the weather or something. Go away dude!
3. Guys that assume that because you are a guy that you must enjoy watching Sports on TV and they start talking about a particular game that was played the night before and I have no idea what they are talking about since I don't watch sports.
4. Hairy pets like dogs and cats sleeping in couches, chairs or beds that I am going to use.
5. Parents at the playground that leave their too young children to fend for themselves and do not engage them in play and I have to end up looking after them while the parents are on their cell phones because I don't want their kids to get hurt
6. When UPS or Fed-Ex don't drop your package at the door and just leave a note that they will attempt delivery the next day and you know you are gonna be at work and have to find a way to be home. Then you have to camp all day and wait for them.
People calling me and holding a conversation with someone else while being on the phone with me.
Chewing gum in a loud, obnoxious way.
Taking FOREVER to text back even when they imitate the first one.
Saying OMG, LIKE @ UM over a million times. So annoying! Not cute.
Being fake- trying to be someone else.
Obsessed with oneself. Get over yourself! You're not all that! Anyways...
Too many to list. How about you?
when people signal at the very last second when you're driving, or when they pull right up to the back of your car at a stoplight. aghhh hate that!
or when people put "lol haha" in a text or facebook.
people who take forever to answer a text.
When something isn't put back where it should be
When somebody stands right next to you in the mens room
When someone thinks they can get anything from you
My biggest one is people acting one way and they are really another. I can't stand for lights to be left on and I can't stand when my house isn't clean :-)
i cant stand the noise babys make like with there lips i cant really explain it ha but when anyone does it it bugs me sooooo much hahaha idk why
Me, and Timmy (Dog) both hate cats, too.
People. And crowds of people.