What's the next move after a french kiss?

I really like this girl and she likes me. we are both virgins but this is my first relationship and her 6th relationship. I mad the first move witih a hug, she made the next move with a kiss, then she made the next move with a french kiss. I want to make the next move but I dont know what it is. what Is the next move?

The next move would be to STOP moving so fast. This sounds like middle school stuff! Take time and get to know one another mentally, and socially. Sounds like its all just physical between you two. I can see why shes had so many relationships...she doesnt seem to understand what a relationship is. Sorry to be so harsh, but relationships arent about taking turns making moves on each other.

What Makes a Good Relationship?
When people first experience falling in love, it often starts as attraction. People at this stage might daydream about a crush or a new BF or GF. They may doodle the person's name or think of their special someone while a particular song is playing.
It sure feels like love. But it's not love yet. It hasn't had time to grow into emotional closeness that's needed for love. Because feelings of attraction and sexual interest are new, and they're directed at a person we want a relationship with, it's not surprising to confuse attraction with love. It's all so intense, exciting, and hard to sort out.
The crazy intensity of the passion and attraction phase fades a bit after a while. Like putting all our energy into winning a race, this kind of passion is exhilarating but far too extreme to keep going forever. If a relationship is destined to last, this is where closeness enters the picture.

** Infatuation leaps into bloom.**

Love means trust,
you may fall into infatuation,
but you never fall in love.
Love usually takes root slowly
and grows with time. Lust will not keep a relationship going.

1 month is NOT enough time. Experience doesnt just happen, and it isnt taught, its learned! Thats one of the main reasons relationships DONT last is because people rush into everything so fast. Whats your hurry? You are obviously NOT ready for the next step because you dont even know what to do. Couples who have been in a relationship for a long period of time, know each other inside and out, what that person is thinking, and everything happens naturally! You are forcing things that obviously arent ready to happen yet. Take that as a sign that you are moving wayyy too fast. You cant possibly get to really know someone, when your so worried about the next physical thing you can do with her. Concentrate more on communicating with her.

Is there a way to practice French kissing?

WOW. it kinda is like middle school stuff...

i always let guys make the first move when it comes to sexual things... i always hug or kiss first, but usually guys do the petting or etc. first.

I think the next step would just be touching her. Just start rubbing her thighs or feeling on her booty or boobs or something... she would like it, trust me :)

Torrid and french?

I guess it does seem like middle school stuff but I have never had a relationship through highschool because I didnt want all the drama. now that im kinda in one i have no idea what to do. we have been seeing each other for about a month now so I dont think that we are moving to fast. I just think it is time to move to the next step but because of the fact that I dont have experience, I dont know what to do.

What do you do when a guy kisses your neck?

then u should should start kissing her dwn to her neak take it slow doe u dnt want to soak her neak! then if shell let you pull up her top and start kissin her all over make sure these kisses are slow and sexual she will really enjoy this trust me take controll there nothing more sexy then a man whos confident x hope ive helped x

Where is a place to kiss in school?

topped is the next move
Thats when you (as the name suggests) put your hand up her top.

When im kissing, should I be doing anything?

I agree with ''Angelfire2708'' completely. (again)

What is the difference between a 1st kiss and a 1st REAL kiss?