A site to see movies that aren't out yet?

its a site where you see all these movies that arent out
the site is like

allucanc.net or soemthing
I have no ideaaa but its not working
can someone help me :)

viewing a movie, as yet unreleased, on a website without the permission of the production company and paying the proper fees is STEALING! it is stealing from the writer, director, actors, production crew etc. I would hope that anyone on this site would not want to break the law and participate in illegal acts. this goes for music also.

there are people out there who make quite a good living by sneaking as yet unreleased films to the public. but I am sure that you already knew that.
my answer was not defensive, just factual. actually your responses were more on the defensive side. to quote shakespeare "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
but all is cool.

How do you make a Sims movie with Windows Movie Maker?

My daughter did have a short fuse sometimes, especially when she was in lots of pain.

If you'd known her you would have been impressed by her big heart, kindness, and love for others.

Lillie (the mother of orion?

Free sites to watch movies?

tricky! I am sure that moni didn't mean to steal anything as well as I! For pity sakes! What I was wanting was a site that had free TV and Trailors of new movies that have not come out yet! Sheesh!

What is a good site to download free good quality movies?

tricky, we ALL know it is illegal so you don't have to tell us. If you can read between the lines you'd KNOW that there is no such web site that puts out new movies that have not been introduced into main stream public for viewing in theaters and such. That is why I KNOW that monicasi meant to say 'TRAILORS'!

NOTICE that when kiasu pointed out this may be illegal, did you notice it was respectful? Your comment was accusing, not respectful at all! You judged us.

You really don't need to get so defensive.

Any web sites that let you see new movies for free?

watch-movies.net

How do download movies off of Youtube??

When you find out, let me know too. :)

What are your favorite fun sites?

XOXOXOXOXO ALL BETTER

where to watch movies online?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.