What should i do with my contacts, i'm getting baptised?

Hi Everybody!
So, I've recommitted myself to God and stuff (WOOHOO!) and I'm getting baptized today. I know what people say, take your contacts out before you get in water and stuff. I don't take them out before a bath or shower though because I'm not getting dunked. I'm getting baptized by immersion (Getting dunked, pretty much) today and I don't know what I should do about my contacts. Should I just leave them in or take them out and then put them back in?
They're gonna have a towel over my face, but it'll probably get wet and I don't want my contacts to fall out.

Recent Questions Religion, Spirituality & Folklore

You can leave them in -- I've worn my contacts swimming before. It'll be fine, as long as you close your eyes while getting dunked. No biggie in the least.

keep them in alll they do is dunk you *YEA* but its really fast just wipe your eyes after or you can take them out just to be safe

Just close your eyes.

just close your eyes and you should b ok