What's your typing speed?

I just got asked in fun mail "are you a bot or something"...lol, made my day. Apparently, I was typing a lot, and fast, in my replies back to them. I checked my typing speed a few years ago, and it was somewhere north of 80 words per minute. What's your typing speed?

I'm about a 102 or so. Depends. I can go a lot faster...but I choke during tests. lol =]

They used to teach us at school.. and I got around 85 WPM as I can remember.. and a pretty hich accuracy too =]

x

How do you put those (&)?

in 6th grade I got 106 words per minute during some keyboarding test haha.

I think my speed is around 96 or something though. not sure why!

How can I speed up my computer?

im not sure I know its that fastest but im not slow technically eitheir

How can I speed up my computer?

I don't know but I can type pretty quickly and accuratey if I want to! ;)

Why do people take such pride in putting down others online?

I don't know, I dont think bout it!! I can type pretty fast like 30,50 words per minute!

Speed of an E-mail?

thedude,
My accuracy at typing in 98% much better than my speed at 86%. I was taught on a Underwood typewriter that required us to manually pull a space bar and set margines.
Sue

How to know harddisk speed?

my typing speed is pretty fast. I dont really know how fast, probably around 70/80? I've been typing for a really long time and I used to do those super annoying typing lessons at school a long time ago... :]

What type of blog would you most likely visit.

Im not sure, where do you find out?
Hahaha, sometimes I'm fast and sometimes I'm slow. Depends how I'm feeling, honestly. Hhaha.

Why do I have to hold the Fn button?

I can do approx. 95wpm wih 99% accuracy, and 112wpm with only 97% accuracy. People at my work claim I'm showing off when I type...but I'm not..honest!

What things can I delete from my computer to increase it's speed?