What`s wrong with my eyes?

I think I have an allergic reaction in my eyes. I get it often. I have tried all allergic eye drops, anti allergic pills and all that works is a cortizone injection wich I can only get twice a year, my last injection was six weeks ago and my eyes got better, but now its all back as it was and I cant get the injection again. My eyes has a heavy discharge, very painfull, swollen and I almost can`t see. Is this sighs of a heavy allegic reaction or can it be something else. Please help. im desperate.

1 answers

Recent Questions Health

ANSWER #1 of 1

Go to a different Dr. for a second opinion...maybe an Eyes, Ears and Throat specialist...There's got to be something better than cortizone out there that can help you.

Add your answer to this list