What if i was to swallow cum?

I know this is a really stupid question but if I was to swallow cum could I get pregnant??

Swallowing cum is the best way NOT to get pregnant!!!

No you can't, only if it gets into your vagina. But like stephanie says, you can get STD from it so if you ever do do it make sure you and your partner are both clean.

Can you get pregnant from swallowing?

No way...not a chance

I swallowed a bone

There is zero chance of that happening, you can easily catch an STD though.

Can you get pregnant from swallowing?

Impossible.

Why does it hurt when I swallow food?

no, swallowing cum is the healthiest thing you can do during sexx, trust me, youll get more brain cells acttive, whiter teeth[why you think brittney spears, jenna jameson, rihanna and other celebs have white azz teeth?? clearly the dentist cant show those results] and it prevents cancer, clears your skin, and you live longer, plus many other contrubuting factors.

How do I swallow a really big pill?

Swallowing cum is actually pretty good for you if your partner is healthy - It has protein and good calories, ... and you CAN NOT get pregnant if you swallow!!!

Accidentially swallowed listerine

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.