What does each kiss mean ?

kaaay welll apperantly each kiss means something diffferentt aha , and I was chilllan with this guy , that I reallly likee , we're not dating or anything ... but we were laying down on the bed , watching tv together , annnd he kissed my forehead :o I thought it was reallly cute (: but what does this meaaan ? any signsss ?

I wouldn't be as concerned about what does the kiss mean, as much as what it means that you're laying in bed with the guy. That sounds pretty serious to me. I think you're missing the big picture.

Despite what that poster says (see reply above), a kiss only means whatever the person who gives it wants it to mean. That poster doesn't mean anything if the guy you're with hasn't read it.

well he cares but I dont think hes in love.. hang out more and it could turn into a lot more ;)) hope this helps

Should i kiss him or not.........?

Here you go :)

Why did we kiss back then and not now?

I'm pretty sure it means that he thinks you're cute

Why doesn't he kiss me in public anymore?

kissmean to love and to appreciate..ryt,,:)

Why don't I get that spark when I kiss him?