What does a kiss on the forehead mean?

what does it mean?
I dont think guys go around randomly kissing girls on the forehead
...doesnt it mean something more than a kiss on the cheek?

sometimes it means they think your cute or they just really love you as a friend or when they like you and dont want to admit it.

It's definitely a sign of affection!! It may turn into something more. Don't rush it.

What do you do when a guy kisses your neck?

people usualy ignores kissing on the fore head. to me it simply mean "you mean everything to me" because its a unique type of kissing depending on the mood.

Where is a place to kiss in school?

I read this thing today. and it's pretty true. it was about this. it says what kisses and gestures mean and apparently kissing on the forehead means "I want to be with you forever". but of course if you're not going out with this person then it probably means that either the two of you are really close friends and the person's always random... orrr... this person most likely really likes you. it definately means a lot more than just a kiss on the cheek.

When im kissing, should I be doing anything?

"When either of the lovers touches the mouth, the eyes and the forehead of the other with his own, it is called the embrace of the forehead""

Affectionate nuzzling, especially combined with kissing, is a useful way to foster intimacy and confidence as well as to enhance arousal. -Kama Sutra

No doubt a kiss on the forehead is a very tender gesture, because it isn't somewhere you're normally kissed and your forehead is usually ignored. To me a kiss on the forehead is protective or apologetic. Depending on the mood and context. (for example if someone dear to you died and he kisses you on the forehead - "I love you and I'm sorry" - because a kiss on the lips would be inappropriate.)

xox
Sika

What is the difference between a 1st kiss and a 1st REAL kiss?