Do you agree that dubai is a beautiful city?

do you think that Dubai,
is very beautiful city
thats my opinion

Recent Questions Travel

Of course it's more than beautiful :)

I think that too
I saw a lot of pics of dubai

What "S" is the city where the shalimar Garden is situated ?

I advice you to come and see it in a real you will like it more :)

What's the most populated city in the world?

In comparison of what you are saying? if u are saying in comparison of NY, London, Paris then its not..Dubai have its own beauty as it has world tallest building, desert safaris, best dhow cruise dinners and yacht charters dubai.

what do you like more warm cities or cold cities?

Yes Dubai Is the city of Gold I recently go Dubai sightseeing tours for spending my vacations
Regard :

Dubai City/
Best Dubai city tours packages are here for you all. Book NOW and Enjoy luxurious travel which will take you to the best places to see in Dubai.
Yourtripdubai ·
Cleanest city you have seen ?

I completely agree. Dubai is a very beautiful place. I am very glad that I chose this place to stay. The place is very large and full of color. So if you stay there just a couple of days - I advise you to rent a car. Just so you have time to visit many places and attractions. And (!) Thanks to the prices there - you can afford a big car.

Luxury Chauffeur Service in Dubai. 𝓣𝓛𝓣 𝓛𝓲𝓢𝓸
TLT Limo - the best luxury car rental service in Dubai with the best proficient chauffeurs. Each one is so much more than just a driver. Our team speaks English, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Tagalog. We will be the best option for your business trip or vacation in Dubai. Just leave a message and we will call you.
Tlt ·
What's the origin of the city name "Guadalajara"?