What are those paper thingys called???

You know them weird paper things that you make by folding – it ends up with for flaps on the outside with four or eight colours, then a person will choose a colour and if for example they choose red, you open and close it 3 times (for 3 letters). Then they choose a number, you open and close it that number of times, they chose another number and you lift up that numbers flap for something — WHAT ARE THEY CALLED???

Answer #1

The can be called either Cootie Catcher’s or Fortune Teller’s.

Answer #2

Cootie Catcher/Fortune Teller

Answer #3

are you on about origami ?

Answer #4

is it not a fortune teller ?

Answer #5

cootie catcher?

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Pioneer Papers

Academic Services, Proofreading Services, Translation Services



Academic Writing Services, Online Writing Help, Professional Writing Assistance


Queenan Law

Law Firm, Legal Services


United CCS

Call Center Solutions, Customer Service, Small Business Services



Private Investigator, Licensed Detective Agency