What are those bracelets attached to rings called?

And where can I purchase them? And if you still don't know what I'm talking about, it's those bracelets that are linked to a ring for the middle finger by a chain.

4 answers

Recent Questions Shopping  Add Answer

ANSWER #1 of 4

ok they're called slave bracelets. Now I wonder where to get them. Claires used to sell them but I don't see it anymore and I don't like purchasing from eBay because I can't figure out how everything works.

ANSWER #2 of 4

will if you stay near dallas dere sum jewlary store in hary hines and dey sell all kinds... I have sum of those to... dey pretty badass...

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?
ANSWER #3 of 4

I've seen them in the mall. try in stores like claires,spencers,hot topics...

ANSWER #4 of 4

ooh yea I no me nether... lol maybe icing???

Add your answer to this list