What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
Some things you should look out for to see if you could have breast cancer are
1) A change in the size or shape of a breast
2) Dimpling of the skin
3) A change in the shape of your nipple, particularly if it turns in, sinks into the breast or becomes irregular in shape
4) Blood-stained discharge from the nipple
5) Rash found on a nipple or surrounding area
6) Swelling or lump in your armpit
7) Lumps or thickening in an area of the breast
Lumps and soreness, u cud go get a mammogram or have ur doc check for lumps
painful breast lump that lasts a year in teen is it cancerous?
Pain im guessong