What are the differences between dieing, dying and lieing, lying?

Are dieing and lieing actually words? If so, when do you use them?
What's the difference between dieng and dying?
What's the difference between lieing and lying?

Dieng is nothing unless you are referring to Dieng Plateau, is a marshy plateau that forms the floor of a caldera complex on the Dieng active volcano complex, and is located near Wonosobo, Central Java, Indonesia

A dying person or animal is very ill and likely to die soon

Lieing Usual misspelling of "lying."

Lying present particle of lie.

I don't think there is a such word as lieing or dieing. dying is like when a person dies and lying is when... well I think you know what lying means :))

What's the difference between "thaw" and "defrost"?

It didn't seem right to spell dieing and lieing that way. Haha, I actually dont think that I ever have spelled them that way before, but I just went with it, thinking I was wrong before. Pheww, im glad I know I havent seemed like an idiot all those times when is spelled lying, meaning lying about something, through text, that way. Whoo!!

What are all the different ways to spell Ian?

Dieing is like, a person dieing. Dying is like, dying your hair. Lieing is like, telling a lie and lying is like, lying down. Dang homophones are tricky, huh? =P

whats the difference between a summons and a ticket??

difference dieing dying, dieing dying