What's the best place to start fingering a girl?

ok,what is the best way to go in to finger a girl,like from the side or what...

im 12 and if you stand up and she puts her leg up in a way.that workd best for me.and you mite want to put your fingers in a condum is what I did.it felt good

im only 13 too but wel when my guy used 2 do he did it at lots of angles but from the front actually felt the best 4 me..but it depends on your girl ask her

what is the best way to finger a girl?

ALSO MAKE SURE THAT IF SHE'S NEVER BEEN FINGERED BEFORE U SHOULD ONLY USE 1 FINGER BECAUSE IT CAN PUT HER IN A LOT OF PAIN TRUST ME I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE

What are some tips on fingering a girl

Girls: eaten out or fingered?

how long does a girl finger herself???

do girls like being fingered up the butt ?

If you lie on your back and he is infront of you...umm, yeah.. niiice

How should a girl react when someone is fingering her?

going in from the side is probably the best although the real best is if you could be behind her and do it from there but other than that i would go in from the side. x

How do you finger a girl, and how do you get her wet?

BE GENTIL!!!!!

Which part of a girl is best to tickle?

Um, in her vagina?

What age do most girls start fingurin themselves..?