What can i do about my stomach pains from having sex?

I'm sorry im not answering but adding to your question, I wonder if its the same as me?

I get really really bad pains during sex? I can only do one position where it wont hurt which is when my partner is on top but thats really boring for the both of us and frustrats us both. he doesnt go harsh but every times he move I swear his penis is sticking into my stomach I lose my interest in it. We have been together for 5years and I feel we are both lost our sex life because of it... How can I stop that awful feeling? please help...

Go to the bathroom...

Stomach pains after we have sex

I had a great party. We not only got drunk with friends so much and had fun with beautiful girls . It was gorgeous, really. Even the words are not enough to describe how we rested.

Hottest escorts in Ras al-Khaimah, top escort site
This site is among top escort sites in the Ras al-Khaimah, you can find hottest escorts in the area. All you have to do is find the best escort girl and book a date!
Escortsiterasalkhaimah ·
Stomach pain during sex

I ordered girls from for the birthday of my brother. I think they will fit the bachelor party too!

Hottest escorts in Firenze, top escort site
This site is among top escort sites in the Firenze, you can find hottest escorts in the area. All you have to do is find the best escort girl and book a date!
Escortsitefirenze ·
could i start having like stomache pains from pregnancy the day aftter i had sex?