Wanting to leave home and get away from him!!!

I am gonna be 16 in Like 20 sumthin days but I want to move in with my brother or one of my friends. I dont not like my step dad at all and I just want to move as far as I can away from him so how do I do that, could I get Amanceipated or what please help me?

Answer #1

You could - but it’s not a decision that you should make without serious consideration. The best thing would be to ask your step-dad if it would be allright to go stay with your brother or a friend for a couple of weeks to try it out and see if you can handle that type of living situation. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side - until you get over there. Try it out first before you decide any legal matters.

More Like This

Parents & Family

Parenting, Marriage, Childcare

Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Right at Home

Elderly Care Services, Home Health Care, Senior Care


Get Divorce Papers Online

Legal Services, Online Services, Family Services


Riverview Abbey Funeral Home

Funeral Services, Cremation Services, Memorial Services


Groth & Associates

Family Law, Legal Services, Divorce Law


Big Apple Funeral Services

Funeral Services, Funeral Homes, Memorial Services