What are these bumps on my vaginal wall?

im a virgin and sometimes i get bumbs on the inside of my lips. it can’t be an STD but i just dont know what it is. the bumb is sort of hard but i only feel it when i touch it, and only when i touch it is that it gets itchy sometimes. i dont know what it is. but im very worried about it. if anyoney has some sort of answer i’ll be greatful to get it.

Answer #1

You really need to make an appointment with a gynecologist. This is an important issue that needs to be sorted out by a doctor. You could have a yeast infection of vaginitis. But a simple pap smear and other testing will sort it out for you.

Answer #2

you should probably go and see a gynecologist. it could be something as simple as a yeast infection…but your better off safe than sorry.. hope this helps you out

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

NV Aesthetics And Dental Hub

Cosmetic Surgery, Dental Services, Medical Spa


Manhattan Foot Specialists

Podiatrists, Foot Surgeons, Medical Specialists


Best Gynecologist in Brooklyn

Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urogynecology