Vaginal itching/bump

Im 18 years old I've been sexually active for almost a year. After having sex with my boyfriend I notice some itching in and aroung my vagina. I was takeing amixocilan and itching of the vagina is a side affect. I stoped takeing it and it still itches and I recently noticed that I have a small bump on my inner labia and they are a little swollen. Can anyone help me?

Recent Questions Sex

antibiotics are really bad about killing the beneficial bacteria and allowing a yeast overgrowth which will cause a yeast infection, the bumb could just be an ingrown hair if you shave, they could be totally unrelated to each other. then again the bump could be a sign of an STD, always go get checked as soon as possible. The itching could also be caused if you used condoms and you are allergic to latex. Try using a product for yeast infections to help with the itching until you can get to the free clinic or your GYN doctor.

Okay you could be alergic to the condom because I was and it itched and burned...Of course I would still go to he doctor just to play it safe..

What is wrong with me? I break out in itching bumps after I shower?

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.