How to wash your vagina?

Or, it is meant for making money. (see above)

Your vagina cleans itself.

What is vagina tightening? Where I can get information about vagina tightening?

Soap isnt very good for all people... so get a soap wash that is DESIGNED for vagina's... You can also get wipes, so you can freshen up during the day.

Washing too MANY times aday, will make it smell becuase you are washing away its natural cleaning system, so try to have a bath/shower once a day.

Why does my vagina have extra skin?

Maybe you're just not used to the natural smell - yes, it smells a bit once you've hit puberty, but is the smell 'wrong''? It's not wrong for human bodies to smell - we need to wash off sweat etc but we shouldn't get paraniod that every discharge and every slight smell is something wrong with us. Of course pharmaceutical companies want to sell us lots of products so they tell us that any kind of vaginal discharge or smell is something embarassing that they can help us to get rid of. But they only want our money, so I say ignore them, for your own health.

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

ok, firtsly you do not wash youer vagina with soap!!
that will irritate it a lot
yes its a self cleaning organ as well
the reason it might smell is probably not because its not "clean" according to you
but because of what you eat
a lot of foods will make you smell differently down there

how does a female quint her vagina?

Your vagina is actually self-cleaning (you do not have to do anything to clean it internally) and doctors say that douching disrupts the vagina's natural bacteria and increase your chances of infection. So, just use a mild soap and warm water. Or better yet just use warm water.

how do I get rid of a swollen vagina?

If it smells then it can indicate either poor hygiene or an infection. So if soap and water does not do the trick then you need to see a doctor. We girls must be very alert to any changes down there. So see a doctor.

I have this white gooey stuff in my vagina!

IF people SAY you HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTORS, WILL IT HURT, WHAT IS A 12 YEAR OLD' S VAGINA IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE?

Is there a way to make your vagina tighter?

In a class I had in grade school called family life one of the teachers told the class to wash your vagina with soap and water so you won't get infections and stuff.
Hope this helps!!

Do guys like the smell of a vagina?

Try a douch-bag.
It is meant for cleaning v@ginas
:D

why does my vagina burn while im being fingered?