Typing a registration symbol?

What Font and Key strokes type a Registration Symbol?

5 answers

Recent Questions Computers & Tech

ANSWER #1 of 5

I know that some Fonts you can actually use a sequence of key strokes (Ex: Command/Shift/R). But I can't remember which font. I'm also working with a Mac.

ANSWER #2 of 5

Simply a Rose to brighten your day,
        And maybe lessen the cares in your way;
        And also, too, to help you to know,
        That in knowing you, many others grow!

Alt + 0174


ANSWER #3 of 5

In HTML it's amersand, copy, semicolon, all squished together...in MS Word, use the "insert" menu, and then click "symbol" and then click the c with the circle around it...more specifics will help us help if those aren't the typing shortcuts you're looking for.

Star symbol
ANSWER #4 of 5

Not to contradict TheDude but for a Registration symbol in HTML it's ampersand, poundsign, 174,semicolon.

For the copyright symbol it could also be written using ampersand, poundsign, 169, semicolon

For all of the above just remove the commas.


How to make registration form?

ANSWER #5 of 5

If you're using windows, try the character map in your system tools - it's a simple copy and paste

Do you mime typing when you talk about typing?

Add your answer to this list

Try these searches:

font symbol registry, symbol registra