Why do guys like thongs on their girl?

So my boyfriend wants me to get a thong. I'm more a booty shorts kinda girl but no real issue with thongs.
I was just wondering if all guys just really like thongs on their girl? Could you explain why you do or don't prefer them better?

Recent Questions Beauty & Style  Add Answer

not everyone likes them, because not everyone likes the same thing
its all about personal preferance
so while some people will love them, others will hate them
also its your decision weather you want to wear one or not
they do tend to be uncomfortable on a lot of people
and wearing one all the time does help spread bacteria down there

Some guys like them, some don't.
If your guy likes them, and you have no problem with them, then try a few.

This is a bit gross, but totally serious--if you're wearing thongs, make sure they're cotton, make sure you wash yourself down there every day, and make sure you wipe yourself very well when you go to the bathroom--front to back.

Why do guys wear girls' panties to bed sometimes?

Wear what you feel is comfortable.If you don't find it comfy then don't wear them.IHe is'nt the one wearing them. lol
I personaly like them,but do what you want not what he wants

What do girls like pierced on a guy?

my ex wore them every freakin day. at first I was like yay thats sexy but after 6 months of it I noticed that she was showing all the other guys. wasnt happy about that

What do guys think of girls with braces?

I like thongs my girlfriend use to wear them all the time... that was until she started going comando which I think is even better lol but personally idc what she wears as long as it isnt granny panties

What do girls prefer? a guy with a good looking body or face?

if you like wearing them them that's gr8, but if you don't then dont wear the thong! and if he keeps bugginu about it them tell him to start wearing a thong!

Do guys like it when girls shave their pubic hair?

I like how they look on women...certain ones...the nice ones from nice lingerie stores are hot...they make a women look really sexy...I really like the stringy g-string style...but booty shorts are F*ckin sexy to

Do girls like guys with blue eyes?

Thongs are great, but wearing them all the time will take the novelty out of it if you want to impress your boyfriend with it.

How do girls wear thongs/g-strings all the time when girls get discharge?

Is it just the thought of skin? even though they have pants and etc. on?

How do guys like hair down there?

I personally think they are a bit trashy

Should girls shave or trim their fanny ?

I usually wear thongs because I play volleyball all the time, but not all guys are into them. Some think it's all kinky to have sex with them on where they just pull them to the side (which you really can't do with other panties), and others just like that you have more exposed.

But the majority of the guys that I've known either

a) didn't care what I was wearing (as long as you don't wear something horrendous) because it was coming off anyway, or

b) liked panties that had more coverage, like my last boyfriend thought boy shorts where the sexiest thing on the planet.

So it's really a preference thing. I'd just find something that makes your ass look good and not think about a stereotype. Also, do not nag your guy (if you have one) about what he likes. Cause most guys really don't care.

Do girls have hair in their buttholes?

I do not think so that every guy like thongs on their girl. Maybe some guys like them, but not all. It is your decision whether you are comfortable with that or not. I usually like thongs to wear, but that should be of good stuff and a new design. There are different types of the thongs and one type of thong is the <a href="">Women's g-string</a> the back of which consists only of a string.The two terms G-string and thong are often used interchangeable

G-Strings | G-Strings from Cosabella
G-strings, shop online for quality, luxury & sexy g-strings. The most renowned g-string brands, Never Say Never, Trenta, Soire, Talco and more in the world of Cosabella.
Cosabella.com ·