This is a marriage question.

Home More advice Sex

Call me sick or whatever but you're not coming from my point of view.I was looking at this little girl earlier that was SO pretty,and I thought she was so cute but is that a bad thing?
How do you know if something is a fantasy?I hope it is not a fantasy but I thought a fantasy was when you wanted something to come true or you kept thinking the thought.I don't do either.If I did like the thoughts then I would not be this worried about all of this.I refuse to touch my son in any such way.It's wrong and people who do it should be sent to jail.What should I do now?Molestation is wrong but yet it turns me on.I guess because it's very taboo but the point is that it is wrong in every way.I certainly think that people who do it should be sent to jail because it messes up a child's life forever,and they have to live with that and they should enjoy their childhood.
What if I masturbate and want my son to walk in on me?That would be terrible.I'm a terrible person.I know that none of this is good at all.I know that I should seek help but I need advice.
You are married and you have a baby.You masturbate and you have a sexual thought about your child.You don't want your child sexually because that will get you in trouble and it's just wrong.It just popped in your mind.You're not going to bother your child sexually.This thought really scared you.You didn't even want to have the thought.Is this a thought that the devil brings to you?Everyone has bad thoughts but as long as we don't yeild to them then we're not bad people,right?

Is this a fantasy because if it is,then I don't want it to come true.It's just sick and gross!Like I said,I don't meditate on it and I definitely don't want it to come true so therefore it can not be a fantasy.How do you know if it is a fantasy?
You're also still wondering if you were molested as a child.
But when you read incest and rape stories,the only type that you really read is the ones about fathers and daughters because they interest you more.The reason of why you don't really read mother and son incest and rape stories is because it's really strange and it's not really arousing to see a mom touch her son in a sexual way.But whan I read the incest stories about the daighters and fathers,I actually like reading about the daughter getting molested by her father even though I KNOW that it's wrong to reallydo that.Is that just a fantasy.Does this mean that I have an urge to molest children now?All of this is wrong and I can't deal with it!Please help,do I sound like a bad mother and will my husband divorce me?
Nevertheless,I like reading real molestation stories but they arouse me and freak me out at the same time.No kid should have to go through something so traumatizing that ruins them and their lives forever and yes the person who does such a thing should get caught because I personally do believe that such an act is wrong and that the kid shouldn't blame themselves for it.Does this mean that I am a bad person for liking these stories or reading them.I agree deeply that it is wrong.Like I said,no child or anyone should have to go through something like that.And majority of it happens to girls at a young age and boys too.There is nothing right about people molesting kids or other people.Will my husband leave me for this or get me help?

I hate myself right now for just having the thought.I've been crying for days because I know what could happen to my marriage.I know that this is the end of the world.Even though it was a thought,I know that it was still wrong and the thought of my husband divorcing me really makes me just want to kill myself and leave my son and him on their own to live their lives.Both of them are much better without me.I know that I wouldn't do any harm to my son but the to think that I even had a thought like that is killing me.So right now,I think that I should just end it all,they are both better off without me.I'm not a good wife and I'm not a fit mother.And if I am not those,then what do I have to live for?Do you think that my husband will divorce me?
What if your mind is trying to trick you into thinkng that you do want to harm your child,you wouldn't do it,you love your child.Is that just your mind playing tricks on you?Will the husband still want a divorce from the wife?What would you do if you were the husband?

And is this how you know that you don't want to have sex with your child?

You do love your child.
You don't want to be responsible for messing up your child's life.
It's wrong and it's sick.
You don't want a divorce from your husband.
You don't want to go to jail.
Even if those things wouldn't happen,I most likely still wouldn't do it.In fact,it's nto a most likely,I wouldn't do it.The only guy that I want to have sex with is my husband.

It's just a thought.I know you all are saying "This is sick and disgusting!".I agree but it's a thought not an action.There are some people who are strong enough to not act on the thought and stop thinking about it.
I don't meditate on this.I have only thought about it once while masturbating and it's the reason why I won't masturabte anymore.I do change the thought but the fact that I still had that thought still bothers me.I don't want those thoughts.

If you are not going to act on the thought and hated the thought then therefore,you do not want to hurt the child.Why would your spouse divorce you over just having the thought when you have no intentions to hurt the child?Isn't this something that you can work out if you love each other?I also think that I might have OCD.I have a lot of symptoms of OCD such as doing things repititively,bad thoughts and images,being afraid of being contaminated,checking things over and over again,having really bad uncontrlollable bad thoughts about anything and everything,things I wouldn't even act on.
But what if you are so tortured by the thoughts that you are about to commit suicide because you think that the child will be better off without you.You won't hurt the child.It was just a thought that you don't intend to act on.You're not going to act on it so why should a husband divorce his wife over that?Would you divorce your wife because of all of this?

It was just a thought,not an action or an intended action.Everyone has bad thoughts at least once in their life!How can this be a cause for a divorce?!?!?Is this a cause for a divorce or something?
But when you read incest and rape stories,the only type that you really read is the ones about fathers and daughters because they interest you more.The reason of why you don't really read mother and son incest and rape stories is because it's really strange and it's not really arousing to see a mom touch her son in a sexual way.But whan I read the incest stories about the daughters and fathers,I actually like reading about the daughter getting molested by her father even though I KNOW that it's wrong to really do that.Is that just a fantasy.Does this mean that I have an urge to molest children now?

While you were masturbating,you also thought about your son masturbating when he gets older and that turned you on.I thought any sexual image can turn a person on.You didn't want it to turn you on.It was like a fantasy!It is very sick to think of your child masturbating and then get turned on by it!I know that and that's why I changed the thought!I stopped masturbating because of all of this.I didn't want the thoughts anymore so I just quit it completely.I'm not tortured by the thoughts but I am tortured by the thought that I had them.I try to block them out!I have no intention to touch the child.I know that it's wrong and think that people who do it are sick.When I was really really young,I watched or looked for children porn but I was about 12 but I don't do it anymore because,let's face it,it's wrong and it should be illegal.Would a husband divorce his wife or get her help?Which would you do?

Now,I can't stress this enough.It was a thought not an action.We all have bad thoughts.Worse thoughts than this sometimes.So I guess if we all told our spouses about all of the thoughts that we had,we'd all be divorced.I know it would be for the child's safety but if you really love someone,you're not going to leave them over a thought.IT JUST POPPED IN MIND,YOU DIDN'T MEDITATE ON IT,THEREFORE,YOU'RE NOT INTENDING ON ACTING ON IT.YOU'RE MEDITATING ON HOW BAD THE THOUGHT WAS.YOU HATED THE THOUGHT MORE THAN ANYTHING AND YOU WISH THAT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD IT.YOU THINK THAT CHILD MOLESTATION IS WRONG AND WOULDN'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR CHILD'S LIFE LIKE THAT.YOU HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON ACTING ON THE THOUGHT,PERIOD.I CAN'T STRESS THAT ANYMORE.SO,WOULD YOU STILL DIVORCE THE WIFE?

I was reading some incest stories and it turned me on.I hated that it did but while I was reading it,instead of thinking of a relative,I thought of my husband.I should stop reading the stories because I feel that they are trying to intice me to do something that I don't want to do.As I have been reading them,they have been inticing me and I'm not going to act on it because the child doesn't deserve that I don't want to ruin his life.A child doesn't deserve that.If it's for the child,I'll stop reading the incest stories.I refuse to hurt my child,it's morally wrong.I'm going to stop reading the stories for the sake of the child.Would this be a cause for divorce or something?

There's something that tells me that I want to do it.I know that I don't want to do it or at least I think that I don't because I don't want to ruin a child's life.That's wrong and it's against my moral beliefs.Is this how you know that you don't want to hurt the child?Please answer this one!-

You love your child.
You don't want to be responsible for messing up his life forever.
You don't want your husband to divorce you.
You don't want to go to jail.
You think it is wrong to do that to a child.

Is that how you know?
As I said,I don't meditate on this.I have only thought about it once while masturbating and it's the reason why I won't masturabte anymore.And I do change the thought but the fact that I still had that thought for even a second still bothers me.I don't want those thoughts.
But anyway,is this a reason for divorce or if you were my husband,would you divorce me or would you get me help quick?
Nevertheless,when I saw the little girl today,I thought to myself,"What if I think she is hot or something?"And normally I don't think that but since I have been worrying about all of this,of course it came to mind because I never ask myself this especially about kids.Did I think that because I am overthinking all of this or will my husband divorce me over this as well,please answer?
So do you think that my husband wil divorce me?My biggest fear is that what if I get the urge to molest him even if I don't.I know that I won't.I know that much.But what if I get an urge.The point that I had the terrible thought is already tearing me up but now I am worrying that because I liked reading about the girl getting molested by her dad in the fictional story,that it might mean that I will get urges to do something like that to my own son.To be honest,I don't really find mother and son stories interesting,so does that mean that I won't get any urgesMaybe I just need to go ahead and kill myself right now.They obviously don't need me.If he's going to leave me then I just need to end it right now.Like I said,I know that it was just a thought and that I won't do it but I guess it isn't enough to keep my husband here.They won't miss me if I am gone so why should I not kill myself?
Couldn't they find themselves a better mother and wife,one that is more deserving of them and their love?So why should I stay around?I wasn't ready for this and now I am about to probably ruin my marriage over a thought?A thought that I won't even act on?Please help,do I sound like a bad mother and will my husband divorce me?

You feel like because you had the thought,that you should be molested or raped also.