Talking to other guys if you have a boyfriend?

1/2 the population is male! Thats just ludicrous, and if your boyfriend tells you that you cant, then he has some major insecurities, and control issues! Jealousy is a natural emotion, but how a person reacts when feeling jealous is what matters. There's no way you can have a healthy relationship if you don't trust each other.

When a boyfriend or girlfriend uses verbal insults, mean language, nasty putdowns, gets physical by hitting or slapping, or forces someone into sexual activity, it's an important warning sign of verbal, emotional, or physical abuse.

Ask yourself, does my boyfriend or girlfriend:

~get angry when I don't drop everything for him or her?
~criticize the way I look or dress, and say I'll never be able to find anyone else who would date me?
~keep me from seeing friends or from talking to any other guys or girls?
~want me to quit an activity, even though I love it?
~ever raise a hand when angry, like he or she is about to hit me?
~try to force me to go further sexually than I want to?

Sorry theinjun, but talking is NOT cheating! If you feel that way, I'd have to say thats immature, and you lack self-confidence.

just because you have a boyfriend it dosent mean you cant talk to other guys.
I have a boyfriend and I have many guy friends and I talk to them a lot.

I also agree with kloaiza86. it all depends on what kind of 'talk' you are talking about.

how to get a boyfriend and is this guy right for me!!!

TALK?? WHAT KIND OF TALK? TALK AS IN FRIENDS? OR TALK AS IN I WANT TO BE MORE THEN FRIENDS???

Think of it this way ... Do you want your boyfriend "talking " to other girls?

Stuck thinking about my ex boyfriend even when dating a new guy

deepthroatbabe, you wouldn't know affection if it was stabbing you in the eye with tweezers.

If you have a boyfriend THEN YOU ARE TAKEN! I always put a woman up to the test and see if she would still "talk" to guys when I was with her so I'd get a buddy of mine to flirt with her and ask her to do something and see how she reacted. Of course most failed because most women are cheaters especially good looking ones. I don't know about guys so don't feel like you have to defend yourselves.

"talking" to other guys is cheating becuase you are not committed to your relationship.

I like my boyfriend and another guy

depends wut kind of talk yur talkin about. flirtin, not ok. as friends, sure, have all the guy friends you want.

Should I tell my boyfriend what this new guy did?

look as long as you dont cheat on your man
do wateva you feel like ok.

How talk to this guy I really like?

Most of my friends are guys, and my boyfriend has no problem with that, as long as I'm not cheating on him or doing stuff.
So it's okai to have guy friends, just don't flirt/kiss/have sex with them =]

Boyfriend-guys please respond!