Do you believe someone could be a surgeon even if they can't handle the sight of a lot of blood and guts?

It fascinates me and the only thing standing in my way is the quesy-ness. Pretty much, is it possible to get over the quesy-ness?

It's hard to say. I was never one who was affected by the sight of blood and gore, but when I had to assist in an autopsy for my Forensics class, I learned pretty quickly that I have limits. What you see in reality is usually a lot worse than what you see on TV. All you can do is try.

Okay thank you.

How to handle being so busy?

Yes. Exposure can get rid of most fears. If you're around it long enough you get used to it. If you love something enough, you figure it out. The only thing is, you don't want to set your sights on med school and then drop out half way (it is rather expensive). See if you can't get more exposure through work/volunteer experience and see how you do.

Do you agree with the way my boss handled this situation?