Still bleeding a week after being fingered

HELP! I had my first period last month and then nothing this month. I wasnt worried as my friend said it was normal. But then last week I got fingered for the first time. there was a little blood afterwards. But now six days later I am still bleeding!! I looked it up and its usually only 3-4 days but mine still is. and there is lots of blood. Why? I cant tell my mum she doesnt know I got fingered because I am only 13 but I dont know what to do about the bleeding.
please help me.

you got your period there you go

well look on line a little more but dont always believe what the internet tells u. so if you really need info you shuld talk to your mom.

Do you bleed from the first time you are fingered?

Dude you jsut started your period & your getting fingered?!? wtf
slow your role. forrreall close your legs and stop being that easy , youll regret it .
&& if your that young & think your "GROWN" enough to do that then you can take all the criticism. if you cant even tell your mom because you know its wrong , why are you doing it?!!?

why it bleeds so much after fingering?

It is probably your period.

when you get fingered what do you wear

lol I wish you would dive me 1??

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

thank you :)
my first time was pretty damn good
not orgasmic but yeah good.
I wasnt sure of what to do though so I was probably bad with the hand job and the pulling but I will improoove :P

What is implantation bleeding and how long can it last?

well its your first time so its normall in a few days if it still does then you should c a docter bt yea thats normall don't worry lol bt anyways how was your first time?? =]

What's implantation bleeding like; is it like a period?

I dunno when I got fingered the first time I never bled, maybe you should see your doctor...?

why does my vagina burn while im being fingered?

Yeah thanks but why still after a week??

get your cherry popped how long does it bleed

its ok umm are you using tampons??

Things to use to finger yourself