Sperm coming out with urine and burning

I was peeing just a few moments ago and when I was almost finished, I noticed that another substance was coming out and fell in the toliet in drops. It was not the normal cum that comes out with ejaculation, but slightly different. I noticed that it burned my penis when it was coming out and now my testicals have shrunk and are tight. My area on my stomach slightly above my penis is hurting and almost feels like a really bad stomache ache.

Does anyone know anything about this and if it's something to worry about?

size - you are talking sh*t!

Kiasu

sir please give aswer to my problem & tell me how this occer .when i go to toilet an uncolored material & some time sperem also come with the urine.the quantity of my sperem goes less. what is the effective treatment of this kind disease.

Sperm in urine in women

you have masturbated to much

how come when i hold my *pee* its starts to burn real bad?

Semen should only be present in urine if you urinate immediately after ejaculation. The semen still resting in your penis will then be flushed out as the urine makes it way out of the body.

Your body will not normally have semen in its urine because when you ejaculate, you bladder does not let out any urine. Also, when you urinate, your body will not let semen come out even though the tube coming from your bladder and the tube coming from you seminal vesicle both lead to a common tube, the urethra.

Why does sperm smell?

go ask your parents dipshit you have the clap in other words clap clap good bye

Why does foam come out of your mouth when you die?

This "unnormal cum" may be mucus. This mucus that comes out of the penis with a burning sensation can be chlamydia also known as the "silent" disease. Because chlamydial infection does not make most people sick, you can have it and not know it. Those who do have symptoms may have an abnormal discharge (mucus or pus) from the vagina or penis or pain while urinating. These early symptoms may be very mild. Symptoms usually appear within one to three weeks after being infected.

The infection may move inside the body if it is not treated. There, it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) in women and epididymitis in men, two very serious illnesses.

Penile discharge could be a symptom to:
-Urethritis- Painful and frequent urination
-Gonorrhea- Penis pus, Penis pain, burning urinating, pus in urin, bladder inflammation, joint pains, etc.
-Trichomoniasis- penis discharge(thin and whitish), painful urination

In all cases you need to visit your doctor asap. In many of these cases if you do not seek medical help than you will make the situation worse. Seek help first and then call any people you may have gotten it from and any you may have infected so they can get treatment too.

What if my cycle doesnt come for this month?

question.
I few months back.. from my penis sperm comes out after urine. I have a burning sensetion above the penis over the body. most of the time I am very much excited about sex.
help me

How to pass a urine test?

If you haven't ejaculated in a long period of time than the body will naturally rid itself of ejaculate. This can be done by a nocturnal emmission or by urinating. It is unpleasant to rid the ejaculate by urinating but is perfectly harmless.

why does my vagina burn while im being fingered?

you definitely need to see a doctor tomorrow. left untreated; you may not be able to have kids.

When I finger myself, I get white stuff come out, what is it?

Not necessarily vd, but might be. I know that this is really helpful information. But, sometimes, if a guy doesn't wank enough, or is excited, but doesn't finish his business (okay, wank after getting really excited), then he literally has some jism that wants to get out. Sometimes, this can come out whenever a guy pees, other times if a guy strains while taking a dump!!!!! I understand that there are some movies in other countries (perhaps it was Germany), in which they have women who blow guys while they are taking a dump, as the guy is getting some sort of double-release...

how long can sperm survive out of the body??