What are the advantages of smoking/ what are the disadvantage of smoking
1. Nicotine acts as a stimulant, so if you need to stay awake for an all-nighter, it helps.
2. Nicotine can temporarily improve focus, boost problem-solving abilities, and increase IQ (I am not joking).
When I stopped smoking (to make hubby happy):
3. I gained 70 pounds
4. Mosquitos, chiggers, and no see-ums, which had pretty much left me alone before, found me with a vengeance, apparently because my breath was now nicotine (a bug repellent) free
5. My allergies, which had pretty much disappeared, have slowly returned, probably because whatever tar lined my lungs has disappeared
6. I have heated up. It used to be (as long as the humidity was low), I was cold natured until the thermometer hit 80+. Now I'm sweating at 70; probably a combination of the 70 pounds and the fact that those surface capillaries are no longer constricted. This makes for very unhappy summers in Texas
ok, srry, but I can really find no advantages in smoking in your favor, so here are the disadvantages:
1) yellow finger nails and teeth
2) breathing problems included, but not limited to: possible lung cancer or various other diseases, and asthma
3) bad breathe=loss of current or prevention of future relationship(s)
4)you waste your money
5)the smoking kills you slowly ar the others have said
6)the worst disadvantage is that you are the cause of all of this
DONT SMOKE, YOU WILL REGRET IT, NOT AT THE MOMENT, BUT LATER IN LIFE
obviously theres a lot more disadvantages of smoking than there is advantages but to the people that do smoke, they find it reduces stress and they lose weiight when they first start off smoking.. te disadvantages are endless :: Stained Teeth Fingers [&] Hair.. Shortness Of Breath..Wrinkles [&] Premature Aging.. Headaches, smokers Cough,Lung Cancer,Pneumonia,Heart Murmur Smokers have difficulty running and exercising
there are no advantages...
though the list of disadvantages could go on and on...
it causes a lot of phlem(nasty),
your lungs will turn black,
you can die from lung cancer(which is how my grandpa died),
all your money will eventually go to cigarettes because you crave them so badly,
you will always stink,
so on and so on,,,no advantages
I only see disadvantages with smoking, it can cause health problems in the long run, not only for you, but the people around you.
Emphysema, Cancer (lung, mouth, kidney, cervical, bladder, pancreas) Asthma. Premature Aging, Cataracts, Doubles your risk of having a stroke, Gangrene... the list goes on.
well I hate to play devil's advocate, and I sincerely believe the tobacco industry is run by the devil (figuratively speaking ofcourse) but obviously people smoke for a reason... I guess nicotine has a calming effect or whatever...
that hardly makes up for the disadvantages, but still...
The only advantage I can think of is that it puts money in the tobacco industry's pocket and in the government. But that'd be an advantage for them, not you.
it makes you relaxed all the time
for more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
you loose intrest in sport