Why do my skull candy headphones hurt my ears?

ok I just got these new pair of skull candy headphones , they are the smokin buds. but everytime I wear them I get an ear ache even if the song is turned down low and is really soft. does anyone know why??

they are dumb

Its the shape of the ear buds which is causing it, not the music volume. I used to have that problem with ear buds too, only certain types will stay in my ears and the ones that do generally used to hurt my ears. In the end I had to get the kind of buds that have a loop that goes over your ear, though I have since got a pair of Sony buds that will sit in my ears and also not give me an earache.

How to use Headphones and Speakers at the same time ?

I dont know why .
google it?

How can I look into my ear and see it on a monitor?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.