Does the site have any plans to make it so when someone asks someone something in a status update it doesn't go to the question board?

It seems like whenever someone asks something in the status that it goes to the question board because they put a question mark, any plans of fixing

Answer #1

There isn’t a perfect way of song this…but, we have some ideas on improving it that we are working on currently.

Answer #2

Ok thx I was wondering because I have answered some of those questions by accident, thx again :-)

Answer #3

Hi, I am Grace. Please how are you! Hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I saw your profile today and I took interest in it, please if you don’t mind I will like you to write me on my mail address goodgrace 23 @ ya ho o. in hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love grace. (goodgrace 23 @ ya ho o. in)

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Passcode L3 Living Balaji Cla...

Real Estate, Property Development, Residential Housing

Advisor

Diverteconselho

products, guides, gifts

Advisor

Triple L Insurance

Insurance Services, Property Insurance, Home Insurance

Advisor

Bhoomi Lakescape Thane

Real Estate, Property Development, Residential Construction, bhoomi lakescape thane

Advisor

Llamadas de Psíquicos Ahora

Psychic Readings, Love Advice, Relationship Guidance