Funadvice Logo

What is this show/series called?

Home More advice Entertainment

A long time ago, my dad and I watched this channel called RTV. And when we began to watch what was on it, it was like a really old movie, but it was dubbed over with sound effects and voice overs. It was pretty funny too. If anyone knows or has an idea of what it's called, it'd be really helpful.