Shaving down there to wear a cute bathing suit

Okay...im going to camp and this year they only allow us to wear one pieces so I went to old navy to find one and it was so cute but it showed that area down there like how it shows on that model.. I want to remove that hair thats down there but I dont know whether using nair would be better or if I do shave it how to do it so that I dont get rasor bumps or burn or itchiness and that it looks good.. I cant get it waxed because im 15 and my mom aint going for that... What do I do??...

♥ please help

waxing is SOO anoying! my sister is training a beauty therapist, and she is really good.. but the wax-ness is just too sensitive.. though I have never tried shaving down there.. because I always though it could grow back too thick and itch.

I shave there. just make sure if is wet and there is a good amount of shaving cream and don't push too hard and you should be okay.

Can you wear Swarovski jewellery in the bath or shower?

Step by step How To guide:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Beauty_Tips_for_Women__How_to_Shave_Your_Bikini_Line

How can I shave my pussy smooth?

Use a razor nair hurts down there.

How to shave my pubic hair

trust me! wax it... shaving will leave stubble and grow back quickly
but leave a bit of hair
bald is not hot
xx

Should you wear your hair up when swimming?

I find it's best to shave after a bath, because it gives the hair time to soften up.
Use a SHARP, NEW razor.
Put shaving cream on. Not soap. Shaving cream.
Leave the shaving cream on for a minute, then shave.

Some people say to shave with the direction of hair growth, and this does minimize razor burn, but I prefer to shave against and get a closer shave.

Do you shave your outer vagina when shaving bikini lines?