How do i diminish scarring?

From a cut that I had from falling, I have developed a yeast infection on both sides of my legs. The itching has become out of control and now I have scars on my legs. With summer coming up, I'm embarrassed to even wear shorts anymore. Please help, what can I do to take care of these scars?

I'M NOT A DOCTOR BUT, I PLAY ONE... (I'm kiddig!)..NOW FOR AN ASWER. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE GETTING A YEAST INFECTIN ON THEIR LEGS.YEAST INFECTIONS ARE USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH VAGINITIS. I THINK YOU OUGHT TO GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR. YOU MAY JUST HAVE SOMETHING SIMPLE AS A HEAT RASH OR SOME SORT OF FUNGAL RASH. YOU COULD TRY USING THE SAME TREATMENT PEOPLE USE FOR ATHLETES FEET(antifungal cream), DON'T USE THE SPRAY USE THE CREAM. I'M SERIOS I HAD SOMETHING SIMULAR,DOCTOR PRESCRIBED THIS CREAM AND IT WORKED. NO SCARRING. (cocoa butter may lighten your scars) I HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL. BOJ.

Go to your doctor, ASAP! He/she can help you and give you better advice that you can trust- Good luck.

How do I stop scarring