Pregnant without sex?

Can you get pregnant by never having sex? I'm 13 and have never had sex but have masturbated and I think im pregnant. Please help me I need advice.

hunny if you masturbate with your own hand or finger..or if a guy uses his finger on you then you cannot get pregnant! you only can if he puts his penis inside you.

There are very slim chances that you are pregnant. Just because you have masturbated and maybe have got some sperm on you doesnt mean you have a high chance of being pregnant. First of all im not too sure how you would have that much sperm on your hand to inpregnant you. To tell you the honest truth I have never heard of anyone becoming pregnant like that. To make you feel a little bit better ..I have been with my fiance for 3 years and we have never used protection and not once have I became pregnant until now and it was planned. So without direct sexual contact (sex) the chances are slim. At 13 your body hasnt even fully developed so who knows you may not even be steril.If your really that concerned go to your nearest health clinic and they will do a free pregnany test just in case before you end up telling your parents.

What if me and my partner had sex and the condom slipped off inside of me will we are still having sex is it a possibility that i could be pregnant?

you reall.y do need more sex education
and no
the only way to get pregnant is if a male penis gets inside or on your vagibna
or if he fingers you with sperm
because sperm is the only thing that can get your pregnant
as a female, you dont have any sperm, you dont produce it
only males have semen
LEARN more about sex though because sex education is extreemly important
learn about as well as a male and female reproductive system
birth control, contraception, pregnancy and sti/stds
learn about materbation as well, a quick google search should tell you whats fact and whats a stupid myth
and mastervation is perfectly safe and normal
it will not get your pregnant, because ypou are a female, who does not make sperm

Can you get pregnant from having unprotected sex on your period?

haha, I think thats really funny
If you have never had any contact with a guy, how can you be pregnant?
You need sperm to get pregnant
Do you produce sperm...no!

How can a women get pregnant if had sex with monkey,ape,dog ?

THAT'S HOW THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY DID IT! YOU MIGHT BE HAVING THE SECOND "CUMMING" OF GOD

Possible - who is to say - PROBABLE no way

The reason that nature has the female climax last is because when she climaxes and has her contractions she pushes the semen closer to the cervix which helps it along.

How soon after sex can you tell you're pregnant?

Relax, dont freak out, you are not pregnant!!
but then looking at the finger you had semen on, how long after did you insert your finger in with his sperm on it?

this topic is grossing me out now lol!!

but if it happened straight after then maaaybe you could pregnant, just make sure you wash your hands next will you!!

Can I get pregnant without having sex?

there is absolutely no way you can get pregnant without having sex.
masturbating does not make sperm enter your body...
so no youre not prego.

Whats dry sex??

You need sperm.lol

What can I do about my stomach pains from having sex?

is it possible that I got a sperm on my finger somehow and then inserted it into my vagina?

Can you get pregnant if you haven't had sex?

yup. thats highl;y possible

Can you get pregnant if you had sex with a tampon in?

The male has the sperm - the female has the eggs - the ONLY way to get pregnant, is the two must meet.

Can i get pregnant if my boyfriend had a drop of sperm on his finger and he fingered me with it?

If a guy has his sperm on his fingers and inserts them in you, it's possible.

please help meee!!! sorry im just really confused and a little worried

ok if ur partner n ureally want kidz then go ahead n do this again. buut if you dont please dont make stupid dicissions like this. be smart when you have any sexual activities. =] n plz dt b a h03 n mess around with guys like "jazlovestoskate" said look up everything 1st. good luk n have safe sex plz.!