Picked a name... now... opinions?

For everyone helping me pick a name...I thought of a name but now I need some opinions on if people like it o rif it's stupid:::
Landen Richard-James Baer (my boyfriend's last name)

I picked those two middle names for reasons (richard for my uncle and james for my boyfriends dad)

So tell me what you think.

Recent Questions Kids

I think it's a really nice name!
:D

haha my baby sisters name is Raechelle De. Gabrielle Aguilera, kind of a long name, but it's not common! just like Landen Richard-James Baer !
:)

I realy like the name landen I think that its a perfect name, but the two middle names kinda doesnt flow. mabe if you had richard be the first name so that its Richard James Baer.

What is your opinion on posting pictures of your dead child?

I'm not into the whole 2 middle name thing unless you have some tradition with it but that is a fine name. Just scream it a couple times and see if it sounds right lol.

Which names would you choose if you could pick 5?

my friend just had a baby && named him landen ryan (=
personly I think the name you chose is ADORABLE (= My baby has 2 middle names also ! :)

Secrets to picking the gender of your child?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.