Picked a name now opinions

For everyone helping me pick a name...I thought of a name but now I need some opinions on if people like it o rif it's stupid:::
Landen Richard-James Baer (my boyfriend's last name)

I picked those two middle names for reasons (richard for my uncle and james for my boyfriends dad)

So tell me what you think.

Kids

I think it's a really nice name!
:D

haha my baby sisters name is Raechelle De. Gabrielle Aguilera, kind of a long name, but it's not common! just like Landen Richard-James Baer !
:)

I realy like the name landen I think that its a perfect name, but the two middle names kinda doesnt flow. mabe if you had richard be the first name so that its Richard James Baer.

Picked a name... now... opinions?

I'm not into the whole 2 middle name thing unless you have some tradition with it but that is a fine name. Just scream it a couple times and see if it sounds right lol.

Did you watch the bachelorette ?

my friend just had a baby && named him landen ryan (=
personly I think the name you chose is ADORABLE (= My baby has 2 middle names also ! :)

Do you think she'll get picked on?