Funadvice Logo

Who's the person to go too about an abusive boyfriend/girlfriend?

Home More advice Love & Relationships

My friends boyfriend has started go become rather abusive to my friend but he doesn't really realise how bad it is.. He wants to see someone who can try & help him overcome this bad phase so he can be back to normal with his girl.. He also wants to get tested for ADHD. Who would be the right people to for him to see? Thanks c: