What do you think about people "fangirling" over every little thing a celebrity does?

Home More advice Entertainment

I find it completely annoying espcially when I go to school with a girl who is my friend and all she talks about is how she's gonna marry one of the ICONic Boyz, and live in New Jersey in his hometown with him. I asked her to calm it down but she basically went "crybaby" on me. I apologized even though I'm not really sorry, just don't wanna have to deal with that awkward tension with her once we get back to school. I just think girls and guys who do this need to face the facts and reality. The chances of you and him or her actually getting together aren't impossible just REALLY REALLY SLIM. I wish she was mature and would realize that most of celebrities don't care about their fans, they just care for the money and publicity.