Is it true that once you go black, you never go back?

the title to this question is just a saying but is it true that black men are way better in bed than white? very curious. women who know please tell me!! also men i guess ...x

Like I said, step away from the computer, go buy a dictionary. You need to learn how to spell.

all i can say is u will need 2 showers after words

Is it true that if men aren't breast fed as infants, they grow up to be obsessed with breasts?

I have been with both at one time in bed. They were both good. Hard to choose. I gave head to both, but the black guys c*m tasted better like candy. But the white guy was not having intercourse with me, he was doing it from the back door. So I would have to let the black guy do me in the back door so I could tell.

Is it true that when a girl asks a guy to listen to a song, it's because the lyrics are all the words she's afraid to say?

who are you to judge, if I want to say that to people, I can. Is that a problem?

Why do white girls want to date black boys?

love ur pathetic arguements ha but thanks for comments my dears!

Is it true when a guy touch your hair/head, means that they like u?

Omg, you guys are so stupid. Omg.

What is the color of a virgin nipple?

Um, okay sexy minx, that was a little too much information, we didn't need to know that.

Are you still a virgin if you've been fingered?

Well I agree with Ladydon. That was a little too much information. I would keep that info to myself.

cum makesbur boobs grow?

that saying is so not true.

Can lotion or sunscreen be substituted for lube?

Dear torimate,
That is kind of like saying that short woman are better in bed, or that people with blue eyes are smarter. Each one of us are individuals and do things very differently no matter what are colour, race or creed.
Sue...good luck

How can I make my vagina tighter?

NO!...okay, I've had sex with two black guys and I'm sorry to say that you can definetly go back! I have been with...well, enough guys lol...and I'm going to have to say that I get WAY more plessure from the person thereself...the only thing people go off is that they think black guys have huge c***s, but I've seen some huge one on the white guys and it's all in how they use them on you...so to answer your question...NO! Black men are not better than white!

How do I know if my girlfriend is a hoe?

I have been with one black guy, and I must say HE is still the best sexual experience I have ever had. We broke up a couple of years ago, and I still find myself replaying some of the moments we had. He was the most attentive to my sexual needs, the most creative with positions, the most intense and romantic, and was the most well endowed with size...Lastly, he had the best stamina ever. However, it doesn't mean that men of any other race can't be just as good or better...

Well i have had sex wit two white girls and three mexican girls and they all said i am the biggest and best they have had so i feel Once u Go Black u never go back