What are the best neonish contact lences?

ok so ive been thinking about getting blue contacts but i dont want them to look normal i want them to be really neon really bright because the way i were my makup it attracts alot of attention to them does anyone no where i can find some contacts like that (i need percrption) if you need a good example look up the dolly blue eyes brand contacts and i really want them to be comfortable and if u can not to explaensive thanks

Answer #1

try candylens.com - they have an amazing range of contacts, they’re not too expensive and you can change the thingy on them if you need a prescription :)

Answer #2

ya well im also trying to make sure there really comfortable

Answer #3

You can try contactlensxchange.com , recommended by my friends. I had try them several time and they are very responsive and the product is genuine .

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

The Best Beauty Centre

Beauty Salon, Spa, Cosmetics

Advisor

Best Unisex Salon In Lucknow

best salon in lucknow, best makeup artist in lucknow, makeup salon in Lucknow, salon in Lucknow

Advisor

Best Beauty Spas in Pune - Bo...

Spa Services, Beauty Treatments, Massage Therapy

Advisor

Vellen-Hair

Hair Care, Beauty Products, Hair Styling

Advisor

Nehas Makeup Artist

Makeup Artist, Beauty Services, Wedding Services