My wife's affair

I caught my wife cheating on me with another man about a year ago in which she said that the affair had ended. Well my wife had a baby about 2 months ago and it is half black and we are both white. What should I do, I am having trouble coping with this.

If you cannot handle this please send her my way. I would love to have a pretty white wife who would bless me with several black babies.

You shouldn't be so uptight because she likes black men. Black babies are very cute. Just keep loving the lady, raise the baby, and hope for many more. You are a lucky man.

I would find out if the child is yours. If the child is yours, and you are not happy with the marriage, just remember you can still be a great father even without being married to your wife. If you are not happy with the marriage leave because you will always have that grudge against her, and their will not be trust in the marriage knowing that she may cheat again.

My wife wants to bring a friend home...but I'm not so sure...

I may be way too late, but here is my advice:

Get a divorce. She is a tramp who is getting exactly what she deserves. Get a DNA test to prove that the baby is not yours so she can't get you for child support.

Make sure the judge knows that she cheated on you and that the baby is not yours. Maybe you'll get out of paying alimony as well.

My Ex-wife Wants Me Back, What Should I Do?

My advice is to try not to hang it over her head. Whoever the man was before it doesnt matter because your her man now and your the father in the child's life now. So start worrying about now and try not to worry about then. Its gonna take alotta man power to move on and accept that there was som1 b4 you but try.

I'm Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Relationship With His Ex Wife

This lifestyle wouldn't be for everyone. If I were you I would love her and the baby. I would encourage her to have all the black babies she wanted. I would be happy to have a sweet white wife who would give me many black babies to raise.
There are many men who would love to be in your position.

Can a married man have feelings for the "other woman"?

I would certainly check the genetic evidence that I am the father, then, if yes I am, I think I would forget the cheating story.

Why do I cum so fast

WELL DONT MAKE HER FEEL BAD ABOUT IT THE BABY IS HERE NO RETURNS ACCEPT IT OR LEAVE HER. IF you CANNT ACCEPT GET LOST SHE IS BETTER WITHOUT YOU AS THE BABY NEEDS LOVE AROUND NOT YOU UPSET

swallow cum will double chances of pregnancy?

you should love her and riase the baby. You should become her cuckold husband, You should give her the freedom to have the black men she wants. Just get used to the fact that your wife loves sex with black men.

You are very lucky, I would love to have a wife like yours and a beautifl black baby to raise

Married & In Love with another man

If you don't want her send her to me. I would love a white wife who would give me many black babies. You are a lucky man.

How to know my daughter's boyfriend?

i would love too be pregnant with a black baby

wow, wish you were my wife... then we could raise some lovely black babies

you would look so beautiful nursing a beautiful black baby

Lenny you are so understanding, my husband isn't as encouraging.

Send her to me. I would love a white wife who would bless me with beautiful black babies.
Contact: lenny_thomas@ymail.com

It appears that most didn’t really read the scenario. Since you are both white and she had a Mixed race baby, which I’m assuming is obvious to the eye, then the child is not biologically yours. It also sounds like this wasn’t a lifestyle choice for you where you are seeking to be a cuckold. This comes down to you and your wife’s relationship. You have to decide if you love her, and if you can face troubles in your marriage head on. The hardest part of this, I believe, will be that there is now no hiding the fact that she had an affair from others. When your family sees a mixed race child they will assume something happened. Keep in mind though that it will be her shame to bare, cause obviously she is the one that cheated. You will actually come off as the bigger person, having forgiven the transgressions and taken on the role of father. The catch is that if you forgive her then that’s it you forgive her, and if you choose to be the father then that’s it you are the father and you need to be a good one. If I were there I would insist on being the only father in the child’s life, especially since the biological father was an infidelity, I would not want him around. If you’re not already listed on the birth certificate, I would adopt the baby and terminate the others rights.

Hi. We are a group of hackers called Cybergurulink and we offer hacking services for everyone. Some of our services are:

- Cell phone hacking
- Calls and messages hack
- Get any password from any Email Address.
- Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
- Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc)
- Grades changes (institutes and universities)
- Websites hacking, pentesting.
- IP addresses and people tracking.
- Hacking courses and classes.

Our services are the best on the market and 100% secure and discreet guaranteed. We also offer proof before payment.

Just write us and ask for your desired service:
OUR WEBSITE: www.cybergurulink.strikingly.com
OUR EMAIL ADDRESS: Cybergurulink@gmail.com
PHONE NO: +1 717-638-8412.

Cyber Guru Solutions on Strikingly
The best contact for hack related situation
Cyber Guru Solutions ·

I was 5 months pregnant and suddenly out of nowhere, got a urinary tract infection. I never had one before so I thought it might have been related to the pregnancy changes.

At 7 months pregnant, my so-called husband did not come home for two nights, did not answer his phone after repeated calls and when he did return home, acted as if he didn’t do anything wrong, as he was “working hard at his office.” He decided to sleep there in order to “get a sales project completed.”

At 8 months pregnant, I got another urinary tract infection, despite having kept myself impeccably clean.

At 9 months pregnant, I had two unexplained flat tires on my VW Jetta. The tow truck driver pulled out two large blades and asked me if I had any enemies.

When in labor, 8 days past my due date, I called my so-called husband to help me, as I needed to go to the hospital. He did not answer 3 of my phone calls so I got my parents to take me to the hospital. While giving birth, he showed up, possessing a strong odor of booze and pink-colored make-up spotted across his collar. My mother acted as if she didn’t notice it, but I did. It was so obvious.

I prayed the whole time I was pushing. I tried to block the smell of his strong liquor and the vision of his sweaty face with his after-sex attire.

After I held a beautiful, blue-eyed baby girl on my chest, l breastfed her, then drank some ice cold water. I realized I was all alone. No one stayed. It was 6:23 am in the morning. I went to sleep.

I think I slept the entire day at the hospital.

Later, a black nurse with shiny hair and glistening eyes smiled at me. Upon waking up, she brought me an ice-cold, 32-ounce cup of juice. Best grape juice I ever had. Her voice was comforting and all-knowing. She held baby Jana in her arms and gently showed me how to hold her while feeding. I was awkward. I cried. The nurse stayed and sensed something was wrong. She actually cared. She started humming in a sincere, soulful manner, as if she held both of us in her arms. She shared a human kindness and love that I had never felt before.

It healed me as I uncontrollably continued to cry. The nurse had a way about her that made me feel like I was close to God. I prayed in my mind as I snuggled with my baby girl.

Three months later, my dad helped move us back to my childhood home. Unfortunately I had to see the cheating with my own eyes before I could leave. I had followed Jana’s so-called father one evening when he left to “go to the gym.”

Please know that God has mercy. It all worked out OK. My parents helped me raise Jana. I finished college and have a career I love. Although I never had the courage to remarry, I’ve had a few amazing long-term boyfriends. My humble life is interesting, challenging and rich with love for family and friends.
villahacker001 at gmail. com

my daughter earned a degree in finance, works for JP Morgan and is dating a nice young of the amazing people that helped me get answers on my cheating husband is an amazing young man i sent a mail by the name nicolas olssen (link shared below)
villahacker001 at gmail. com