How do i get rid of the mucus in my throat?

how do I get rid of the mucus in my throat.
I feel better besides that. I just have all
the mucus clogging my throat. coughing
doesnt help because it just gets stuck in one
part of my throat. I know its disgusting but
please help

I have the same problem, and the best thing to do is eat spicy foods, excercise as much as possible(helps bring it up), drink lots of water. especialy hot in tea... Stay away from dairy products and white flour products. Lastly try not to think about it, thinking about it only makes it 10 times worse.

Oh and taking allergy prescriptions can help, you can also go to an ears, eyes noes specialist.

How do I get rid of my sore throat?

Go to a drug store and get medicine.
Drink lots of water and take in lots of vitamine C.

How do I get rid of puffy nipples?

The best solution I have found is to drink hot liquids such as coffee or tea and gargle with warm salt water.

how do I get rid of a swollen vagina?

Neti pots are great...

The only problem I have with them, is sometimes the salt water collects in my lower sinuses. I don't realize it until I lean over (sometimes hours later) and salt water pours out of my nose... yuck...

How to get rid of a buffalo hump?

I found rinsing my sinuses with salt water to help a lot. I use a contraption called a Neti pot. My wife prefers a syringe designed for the same purpose.

Other than that the best way I found to clear mucus is to eat spicy food. I wish the effect lasted longer though.

Is it harmful to drink cold water if you have a cough and a sore throat?

It's called post-nasal drip, (nice?) and can result in offensive breath too... blowing your nose helps a lot even though it doesn't feel like it at first.

Just keep blowing.

You can get it if you have slight allergies, or sinusitis... it's hard to get rid of because it's not that simple to determine the cause.

Actually, I wonder if a decongestant might help a bit, might be worth a try because it does dry everything up.

Have a camera down the throat, has anyone had that done before?

Use NAC or Lotus root tea. and Acetyl-L-Cystein (NAC) by Solgar. It's a vegetarian formula and the best on the market) I am a singer. I use it all the time. Lotus root tea is also great. Many health food stores have it.

Where is this mucus comming from when I lay down?

I had the same problem. Let me tell you what I did and maybe this will help. I cleaned out the ashes from my fireplace and vacunned my floor. I had my nose covered with a mask like one used when cutting grass. I think the mask helped to dissolve or thin the mucous by the heat and moisture. I ate a can of chicken noodle soup mixed with equal amount of water. I also ate a kiwi (fruit) and mixed a glass of 7-Up with water and sipped on it. Finally, I drunk a glass of water. I'm not sure which of these actually did the trick but I sure feel better. I hope this helps. Oh, I prayed to God also for His help. Maybe these things were His answer. Be Blessed!!!

what is the quickest way to rid THC from your urine?

eat lots of mayo it has a medical acid in it that help break down the mucus down eat it by the spoon full two to three time ever 45 min.

how to get rid of morning eye crust

How do I get rid of pimple scares?