Moving out Enrolling your self into a new school.

Ok, I’m going to be 18 in October and I will be a senior in a Texas high school. My question is, since I will be 18 and at the legal age to move out, can I sign my self out of school, move in with my boyfriend in a different state (New Jersey) and then enroll my self into another public school there? PLEASE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOW FOR FACT THE LAWS CONCERNING THIS QUESTION ANSWER! NO STUPID GUESSES OR ASSUMPTIONS. thank you.

Answer #1

If you are 18, you can make the ‘adult’ decisions like enrolling or un-enrolling from school.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

New Choudhary Public School

Education, School, Senior Secondary School


New York University

Education, Research, University Admission


SSVM School of Excellence - B...

Education, Schools, Child Development


School of Photography

Photography Institute, Photography Training, Art Education


Astrology School

Education, Spirituality, Personal Development