How can I enroll in school if im not living with my parents?

Im only 16 and my parents are moving and I dont want to move with them. I found a friend to stay with and wanted to know how I can get enrolled in highschool since I wont be living with my legal guardians??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer #1

Ok you ask your parents to give you your medical card shot records birth certificate and everything like that

Answer #2

depends on the school your trying to get in. some schools say you have to have your legal guardians, others say otherwise

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

School of Photography

Photography Institute, Photography Training, Art Education


Astrology School

Education, Spirituality, Personal Development


Kaban Montessori School

Elementary School, Montessori School, Education


Shri Ram Centennial School

Education, Schools, Hostel Facilities


SSVM School of Excellence - B...

Education, Schools, Child Development